WSS 2020 Registration
28th Annual Women’s Sailing Seminar goes virtual - women teaching women sailing skills!
Thank you so much for your interest in Island Yacht Club's Northern California Women's Sailing Seminar. A couple of things to know - and agree to - before you complete your purchase.
Terms of Purchase
- WSS will be Friday, November 13 - Sunday, November 15. Once you purchase your registration, you may attend any or all of the sessions, as well as free WSS events in September and October.
- All WSS classes in 2020 are virtual via Zoom. Please download, install and familiarize yourself with Zoom ahead of time. We cannot provide a refund in the event you are unable to use Zoom on your device.
- Session links and details will be provided via email in the week prior to WSS 2020. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts or Safe Senders List.
- Speakers, topics and session times may change. We cannot offer refunds based on changes to our speaker lineup.
- Registrations are for personal use and WSS attendee site logins and Zoom details are for registrants only. Unapproved sharing may result in cancellation at our option.
- All registrations are non-refundable. Name changes can be made free-of-charge up to 1 week before WSS – so if for any reason you cannot attend, you can transfer your registration to a friend. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We have set out to create a positive experience for all attendees and we will insist on kind and cooperative behavior. Please read our Code of Conduct below to ensure a safe environment for everybody.
- All prices are in USD ($) and include tax. We accept payment via credit card only.
Code of Conduct
IYC Northern California Women's Sailing Seminar is dedicated to providing a positive experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), political or technology choices. We will insist upon respectful behavior from all during WSS, including non-discriminatory language, mutual respect, and kindness in all WSS venues, including talks, panels, Facebook and online media. Anyone determined to be in violation of our Code of Conduct will be expelled from WSS, at our sole discretion, with no refund.